Special guest Tom Phillips is joined by Scott, Matt, Bob and Glenn to discuss the recent summons against Thomas S. Monson and the LDS Church. Part two explores:
• The criteria Tom Phillips used to select his seven charges against the church
• How the UK has jurisdiction over a US citizen
• What could happen if Monson is found guilty
• Whether or not this case could simply be thrown out
• The unique way the British government pays a portion of tithing money directly to the church on behalf of its citizen.
• How Tom’s experience with the 2nd anointing could play in to all of this